True insight is more than just measuring data and coming up with a collection of facts. Marketing Intelligence is used to turn data into actionable information for management, organization and decision making. We do a comprehensive analysis of your marketing, review the competitive landscape, then put real thought into improving your results.
We turn observation, measurement, and analysis into intelligence, insight, and action.
Why Marketing Intelligence?
- Analyzing customer behaviors, buying patterns and sales trends
- Measuring, tracking and predicting sales and financial performance
- Budgeting and financial planning and forecasting
- Tracking the performance of marketing campaigns
- Optimizing processes and operational performance
- Improving delivery and supply chain effectiveness
- Web and e-commerce analytics
- Customer relationship management
- Risk analysis
- Strategic value driver analysis
MARKET AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENTS
In today’s business environment, sustaining growth and profitability is never a guarantee. Technological and scientific advances shorten life cycles of products and services, business models change and new competitors appear from outside the industry. This constant instability makes it necessary to seek new business opportunities. How do you identify market opportunities in these conditions? OR
Why market and opportunity assessments
Accurate and actionable data are critical for understanding your market and improving your products or services. We offer an intuitive yet powerful research, with robust analytics and data visualization that makes even the most complex market and opportunity assessment research easy.
By understanding the market and maintaining a consistent awareness of challenges or barriers to entry or growth, businesses have the data they need to build accurate go-to-market strategies and business plans.
Typical outputs from a market and opportunity assessment include:
- Market sizing and growth projections
- Industry and segment attractiveness assessments
- Competitive Landscape
- Market sizing and growth projections
- SWOT assessment
- Market requirements and barriers to entry
- Go-to-market strategy
Market Scanning & Monitoring
Market scanning is the process of continually and actively monitoring the external environment in order to identify customer needs, anticipate competitive actions, and, identify technological changes which will provide new market opportunities or market disruptions.
Environmental Scanning & Monitoring- Techniques that we use
(Strength-Weakness-Opportunity-Threat) Identification of threats and Opportunities in the environment (External) and strengths and Weaknesses of the firm (Internal) is the cornerstone of business policy formulation; it is these factors which determine the course of action to ensure the survival and growth of the firm.
A scan of the external macro-environment in which the firm operates can be expressed in terms of the following factors:
- Political Factors:- tax policy, employment laws, environmental regulations, trade restrictions and tariffs political stability
- Economic Factors:- economic growth, interest rates, exchange rates, inflation rate
- Social Factors:- health awareness, population, growth rate, age, distribution, career attitudes, emphasis on safety
- Technological Factors:- R&D activity, rate of technological change
Competitive research or competitive intelligence is a field of strategic research that specializes in the collection and analysis of information about rival firms. It’s an essential tactic for finding out what your competitors are doing and what kind of threat they present to your financial well-being.
Our competitive Intelligence process is as follows
- Identify Your Top Ten Competitors
- Analyze and Compare Competitor Content
- Analyze Their SEO Structure
- Look at their Social Media Integration
- Identify Areas for Improvement
After performing a competitive analysis, we now have a better idea and understanding of what your competitors are doing.
We take all the information we gathered about each competitor and identify particular areas that need improvement. This helps you to identify key areas that you can improve upon in regards to your content creation, search engine optimization, and social media engagement, but you can also help establish your company’s presence with potential customers, blog readers/subscribers, and social media users.
Digital Performance Audits
A Digital Marketing Audit reviews all your digital activity to date and gives you the necessary information to create actionable, effective and logical solutions to enhance your digital performance.
How are you doing? It’s a question you hear all the time, but do you ever give the answer much thought? We do. We’ll undertake a thorough review of every aspect of your website and digital marketing to give you a full report of where you are and where you need to be.
Our Digital Performance Audits includes
- Audit Your SEO
- Audit Your Content
- Audit Your Conversions
- Audit Your Social Media Platforms